Several resources are provided on specific topics within this guide to provide additional context, templates, and examples of doing the work. Some of these resources are available only to staff of GSA (General Services Administration) or TTS (Technology Transformation Services), and these are indicated by a lock icon ().
In addition to the resources provided in each section, here are more general resources related to product management at 18F that you may find helpful.
- Digital.gov’s guide to product management
- USDS on “The importance of product management in government”
- 18F / TTS Handbook
- Getting started at TTS: Your first 90 days
- 18F Project Catalogue
- 18F Project Resources Library
- 18F Methods
- Checklist of requirements for federal government websites
- USDS Playbook